£134,999.00 was £149,999.00
70.3 SQM, 2 x bedrooms
Incorporating modern materials & only the finest materials, this home is designed to offer the practicality of a bricks & mortar home with the opulence of lodge living.
Featuring a fully glazed, built in snug area with wall windows and sky lights, rainfall showers and basalt grey slate exterior engineering. This home creates a genre of its own and fiercely declines the pressure to conform to the ‘Park Home’ perception. The exterior is truly outstanding oozing extreme kerb appeal from every angle; with a smooth, maintenance free, majority finish contrasting with the grey Brick slate framing. The full length wall glass brings natural light flooding into the lodge.
Both bedrooms are designed with not only style but practicality in mind. Both with large spaces of storage, shelving and ensuites. The Master Bedroom hosts a dressing room area with a triple wardrobe which leads into a jaw dropping ensuite
ENTRANCE HALL / UTILITY ROOM
1.90m (6′ 3″) x 1.78m (5′ 10″) Fitted with base cupboard units, plumbed for automatic washing machine and dryer.
6.05m (19′ 10″) x 5.82m (19′ 1″) Modern open plan kitchen with a range of base and wall mounted cupboard units with matching preparation surfaces, integral fridge, gas hob, electric oven, extractor fan, central island with base units, sink with mixer tap, two windows to rear elevation, open plan living area, feature electric fire, television point, two ladder radiators, window and French door to side elevation with two further windows to front elevation.
3.71m (12′ 2″) x 3.56m (11′ 8″) Fitted mirrored wardrobes, radiator, window to front elevation.
Modern fitted suite comprising shower cubicle, push button w.c, vanity unit with inset wash hand basin, heated towel rail, window to rear elevation.
3.71m (12′ 2″) x 3.00m (9′ 10″) Fitted mirrored wardrobes, radiator, window to rear elevation.
Modern white suite comprising free standing bath, push button w.c, vanity unit with inset wash hand basin, heated towel rail, window to front elevation.
The exterior of the lodge benefits from a decked patio area and private parking.
- Pre Galvanized Chassis
- Twin Axle Chassis
- Underfloor & Walls 60mm Fibreglass Insulation
- Roof 150mm Fibreglass Insulation
- Tongue and Grooved P5 Moisture Resistant Floor Boarding
- Lagged Hot & Cold Water Exterior Pipework
- PVCu Double Glazing
- Pitched Pan Tile Roof and Domestic Gutters
- Grain Effect Plastic Cladding
- End Patio Doors
- Thermostatic Mixer to Bath and/or Shower
- Gas Combi Central Heating with Thermostatic Radiator Valves
- LED lighting
- Externally Vented Cooker Extractor Hood
- Inset 5 Burner Gas Hob with Electric Ignition
- Gas Oven and Grill with Electric Ignition
- 600mm Standard Dishwasher (Integrated or Freestanding)
- Washer Dryer (Integrated or Freestanding)
- Fridge Freezer (Free Standing)
- 900mm Kitchen Work Top
- Dining Table with 4 Chairs
- Fabric Covered Lounge Seating/Suite
- Occasional/Accent Chair
- Fold out Sofa Bed in Lounge/Snug
- Lounge Scatter Cushions
- TV Booster (Multi Outlet)
- Flame Effect Electric Fire
- Coffee Table
- Extractor Fan to Bathroom/Shower
- Family Bathroom with Bath/Shower
- Separate En-Suite Shower, Basin and Toilet
- Bed throws and Bedroom Scatter Cushions
- Bedroom Duvet Covers and Pillowcases
- TV Point in Main Bedroom
- TV Point in Twin Bedroom